The Similan Islands are the quintessential paradise islands with lush jungle inland, breathtaking white sandy beaches on the fringes and an azure sea lapping on the edges of the shore. Koh Bon is a solitary island, its exposed location makes it a hotspot for marine life.
Many larger fish species thrive in the crystal clear waters around the island.
Between January and April the famous giant manta rays pay are frequent visitors to Koh Bon. Once they are in the area, we will do everything we can to increase your chances of catching a glimpse of these majestic giants.
Similans and Koh Bon Snorkelling Tour
- Pick up from your hotel and drive to Nem Kem Pier.
- Boat departure from Baan Nam Kem Pier.
- Arrival at Similan Island 4 for lunch.
- Snorkel Stop.
- Photostop at Similan Island 8.
- Snorkeling at Koh Bon.
- Departure back to mainland.
- Arrival at Pier in Baan Nam Kem & transfer to your hotel